January 8, 2013 Archives
RealClearHistory Morning EditionWhy Wilson Is Most Hated President
- Paula Span, American HistoryWas Germany Betrayed by 14 Points?
- Raffael Scheck, Colby CollegeHow Hirohito Got Away With War Crimes
- Herbert P. Bix, Japan FocusJapan's Imperial Conspiracy Revisited
- Gregory Clark, FCCJEnglish Risked Big, and Lost
- Theodore Roosevelt, Naval War of 1812Old Hickory Becomes American Hero
- Thomas Fleming, MHQWhat Caused Death of 'Ma Bell'?
- Melvin Barger, The FreemanDid UFO Land in Trans-en-Provence?
- Phantoms and MonstersHow Giffords Survived Deadly Shooting
- Katie Connolly, BBC NewsTop 10 Deadliest Shootings in U.S. History
- Kyle Kim, Global Post